Fire alarm control panel type BS-60 for smaller and medium size installations.
Fire alarm control panel type BS-60 is an analogue addressable panel intended for smaller and medium size installations. Up to 99 analogue addressable fire detectors and/or manual callpoints can be connected. Each detector device is monitored by the panel.
* The 99 fire detectors may be grouped in up to
16 fire zones.
* The panel contains a 2×40 character text display which indicates the location of the detector(s) in alarm or fault condition.
* All detectors are continually monitored.
* By operating the control panel, a single detector, or a group of detectors (zone) can be isolated temporarily while necessary maintenance work is carried out. The re- maining detectors are still active.
* A single detector, or a group of detectors (zone) can be isolated or restored locally using a fire zone operating unit type BK-50. When a fire zone is isolated, manual callpoints are still active.
* Isolated detectors will berestoredautomatically after a preset time.
* The control panel provides essential control outputs.
* “Pre-warning” highlights the need to change a detector contaminated by dust.
* Designed for built-in stand-by accumulators
(24 V 12 Ah).
* BS-60 meets BS5839 pts 1 & 4
* The BS-60 control panel can be connected as a slave unit to BS-100 DYFI which will provide BS-60 with all the benefits of the DYFI (DYnamic FIlter) process
|Dimensions||H=310 mm, W=446 mm, D=141 mm (mounted in cabinet UEA-22/1)|
|Material||Steel cabinet with “Lexan” front door. Colour: Grey, Ral 9002|
|Power Supply||230 V AC +10/-15 %. Frequency: 44 – 440 Hz.|
|Batteries||2 x 12 V = 24 V, 12 Ah (Not included)|
From 65 to 130 mA at 24 V DC depending on detector load (max. 99 pcs.).
Max. 3 A. (BS-60 with 99 detectors and no outputs connected: 500 mA.)
|Inputs|| * Detector loop: 14 V DC +/- 0,2 V.
* General alarm (ext. control of sounders), not galvanically isolated.
|Outputs|| * Sounders (AK): 4 circuits, max. load 0,63 A at 24 V DC each circuit.
* Remote alarm signal (BMA): max. load 1 A / 24 V DC, (pot. free
* Remote fault signal (BMF): max. load 100 mA at 24 V DC. (NPN
transistor with open collector.)
* Control output 1: 24 V DC, max. load 0,9 A.
* Control output 2: max. load 1 A at 24 V DC (pot. free relay cont.).
* Voltage output: 24 V DC, max. load 1 A.
* Zone control outputs: 16 pcs. (zones), each max. load 100 mA
(NPN- transistor with open collector.).
* Data output: Current loop, 20 mA galvanically isolated.
* Special power output (SSK) for BK-50: max. load 0,1 A at 24 V DC.