Fire alarm control panel for medium and larger installations
Fire alarm control panel type BS-100 DYFI ®is a control panel for analogue addressable fire detectors for medium and larger installations.
DYFI ®(Dynamic Filter Process) is the registered name for a number of dynamic filters built into the BS-100 software that
ensure discrimination between “real” fire conditions and other “non-fire” phenomena.
* Standard unit includes two detector loops, each
allowing connection of up to 99 addresses. Additional
modules can be added to allow a total of
16 loops (1584 addresses).
* “Pre-warning” enables the system to inform about
a fire, in its earliest stages.
* Faulty, damaged or missing detectors are reported
without compromising the system.
* User controls through multi-level menu.
* All detectors and manual callpoints have a unique
* Multiple microprocessor control for increased
* Cause and effect, and message data stored in nonvolatile
memory with on-site changing capability.
* Monitoring of all field devices and alarm path.
* Optional programmable control outputs,
in modules of 16 to a maximum of 240 outputs.
* RS232C and 20 mA current loop interface for data
communication to remote text or graphics displays,
repeaters or building management
* 2 x 40 character fluorescent dot-matrix alphanumeric
display for clarity.
* Detector or loop disablement with timed automatic
or manual restoration.
* Historical event logging. On optional printer, all
events and changes of status are printed.
* Day/night alarm organisation facility.
* Self-diagnosis of “fault” condition.
* Sensitivity of all devices easily examined.
* Reduces maintenance costs due to inherent reliability.
* Tested and complies with BS-5839 part 4: 1988 for
control and indicating equipment.
* Full range of devices for hazardous areas available.
External alarm indicator
|Degree of protection|
|Temperatura di utilizzo|