Systems for the prevention of fire in electrical panels.
Activa is an innovative concept for the prevention of fires in electrical panels, electrical power stations both mobile and fixed, shelters for laboratories and/or technological equipment. Activa is the device capable of integrating an effective detection system with an efficient Aerosol extinguishing system.
How it works:
- Analyse – Activa operate is a fire detection system continuously analysing the physical parameters of the protected area.
- Detect – Through the action of a thermal sensor and a carbon monoxide sensor, it is able to detect the early fire condition.
- Report – Activa is able to promptly report the condition of criticality to existing alarm systems.
- Extinguish – Activa is able to activate one or more Aerosol generators.
- Protect – Its intervention is not limited to full-blown fire, but it is able to detect in advance, making the following actions more effective and minimizing damages.
Activa is available in two different versions:
Activa FE100 combines the potential of detection to an Aerosol generator of 100 g in stand-alone configuration. More units (max 7) can be connected to form a network. Both solutions can communicate with existing detection systems or BMS (I/O Module) both wired than wireless.
Activa FMD (Fire Management Device) combines the potentiality of detection of the Activa system to the modularity of a complex extinguishing system. In Basic configuration it is able to drive and to manage an Aerosol generator of large size and up to 10 generators in Plus configuration.